Outlook PST Repair

Windows Vista Utilities

Speedup My PC
Closed Thread

smartytc is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Outlook PST Repair
Hi All, I am facing a problem that I want to delete 2 or 3 folder delete in my MS Outlook, But unable to do this. Somebody suggested me to go on Outlook PST Repair they Provide online support for any kind of problem related to Outlook. Is it really works, I need your opnion.

Last edited by smartytc : 11-12-2011 at 15:45.

jessicataylor is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Outlook PST Repair
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartytc View Post
Hi All, I am facing a problem that I want to delete 2 or 3 folder delete in my MS Outlook, But unable to do this. Somebody suggested me to go on Outlook PST Repair they Provide online support for any kind of problem related to Outlook. Is it really works, I need your opnion.
It is possible to repair corrupt and inaccessible PST files as Microsoft provides in-built utility for that purpose but in case of PST data loss situation, you need to use third party PST recovery utility for PST reparieren as well as Recovery.

lutharmartin is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Outlook PST Repair
I am a general user and do not have advanced knowledge. I would suggest users like me to use third party outlook pst repair tool for fixing PST corruption.

jack456 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Outlook PST Repair
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartytc View Post
Hi All, I am facing a problem that I want to delete 2 or 3 folder delete in my MS Outlook, But unable to do this. Somebody suggested me to go on Outlook PST Repair they Provide online support for any kind of problem related to Outlook. Is it really works, I need your opnion.
Well, you have not mentioned any kind of detailed information what folder in outlook you are trying to delete. I think this is a manual problem why don't you visit the official website of Microsoft.
outlook pst repair
Closed Thread