VistaStartMenu 3.0

Windows Vista Utilities

LilooZ is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
VistaStartMenu 3.0
If you've always found a traditional Windows start menu inconvenient to use, then this news is exactly for you. VistaStartMenu is a PC utility developed for Microsoft Windows XP and Vista that completely replaces the standard start menu.

What makes VistaStartMenu special is its ability to fully customize the look and feel of your Start menu, allowing to change skins, remove/add menu items, fully control tabs, adjust font size and zoom level, take use of power buttons, and more.

http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/att...1&d=1221499997

VistaStartMenu version 3.0 is expected to feature even more advanced performance. Though the official release of the PRO version is going to be on September, 19, the FREE beta version is already available at the VistaStartMenu official website.
Download here - http://www.vistastartmenu.com/VistaS...reeware_en.exe

I've already tried it out. It seems the guys really know how to think out of the box.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vsm.jpg (34.9 KB, 30 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to LilooZ For This Useful Post:

Makar is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: VistaStartMenu 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilooZ View Post
[...]

Looks good, I'll try it out. I never really liked Vista's Start menu anyway.