How to get rid off Vista Ultimate 32 Bit

Windows Vista Ultimate

freddy09 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How to get rid off Vista Ultimate 32 Bit
Dear Friends,

Good Day !

You know, I want to get rid off My Vista Ultimate 32 Bit Since i was having problems to Upgrade to Windows 7.

I tried Vista Service Pack 1 and that couldn't work and showing error msg box.

Service Pack 1 is essential for me to use to Upgrade to Windows 7. Since that was not working on My Pc then what else my Options are ???

Also Very Frustrating thing now for me is that, My Windows Update also Damaged or something wrong because whenever i open it shows that "Failed to Load". So I think i cannot use Windows Update Automatically or Manually !!!

Now i think My Vista is no longer useful ! so thus why, I want to get rid off it smoothly ! I mean to Un-install or Delete the Windows Files.

So that I can install the New Fresh Clean Windows 7 On My Pc ASAP !

Anyone, has Good Idea for me then Please help me on this ASAP !

Thanks a lot !
Freddy
Global Phone Services | Unique Cost Effective Phone Services for US and International Calls

Ranemann is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: How to get rid off Vista Ultimate 32 Bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy09 View Post
[...]

Good Day, try clean install.....Just boot with the Windows 7 and Custom install.....Valaa....

totfit is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: How to get rid off Vista Ultimate 32 Bit
Boot from the Windows 7 disk and follow the directions. I will format the disk (totally removing Vista) and install Windows 7. If you copy your AppData folder prior and of course other documents you can just about restore everything seamlessly.