Very Sick Man Setting Up Comp For Wife

Windows Vista Ultimate

skizzydizzychic's Avatar

Location: hamilton ontario canada
skizzydizzychic is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Very Sick Man Setting Up Comp For Wife
PLZ HELP: I AM A VERY SICK MAN AND STARTING TO EXPEIRENCEING ALZTIMERS AND DYING FROM CANCER, I HAVE AQUIRED A LAPTOP FOR MY WIFE AND IT IS LOADED WITH VIRUSES AND JUNK UP THE YING YANG, I FOR THE LIFE OF ME CANNOT INSTALL MY VERSION OF WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE ON IT SO I CAN GIVE HER A CLEAN SYSTEM TO WORK WITH WHILE IM IN HOSPITAL AND FOR HER WHILE SHES IN TRANSIT TO VISIT ME, WHEN I PUT IN O/S IT WILL NOT EVEN RECOGNISE THE DISC OR INSTALL IT LIKE IT SUPOSSED TO DO, EITHER I'M REALLY SICK AND CANT FIGURE THIS PROBLEM OUT OR THE LAPTOP IS IN REALLY BAD SHAPE IS THERE A WAY I CAN REFORMAT THE C DRIVE AND JUST INSTALL IT FRESH AND START OVER PLZ CAN SOMEONE HELP AS DUE TO MY ILLNESS WE HAVE VERY LITTLE MONEY LEFT AND MY HEALTH IS FAILING QUICK AND ALL THE COMP STORES IN MY AREA WILL NOT HELP ME WITHOUT MONIES WE DONT HAVE, NO COMPASSION IN HAMILTON FOR THE SICK, PLZ I'M NOT TRYING TO GET FREE INFO JUST TRYING TO GIVE MY WIFE A NICE LIFE AFTER IM GONE, IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT IT WOULD BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT I CAN GIVE HER. THANX FROM HAMILTON.

Reaper414 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Very Sick Man Setting Up Comp For Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by skizzydizzychic View Post
[...]
Well honestly, if you dont know what your doing it will be kind of difficult. if you have vista on a cd then you should be able to boot from it. If you can't then you need to access the bios and change the setting so that the first bootable drive is the cd rom drive. Now once that is done load the cd and boot from it. You will have an option of installing new. That means it will reformatt the drive so there woud be no viruses or anything. I hope this helps