Is there a good registry fix ?

Windows Vista Ultimate

carl is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Is there a good registry fix ?
Is there a good registry fix for Vista or am I better re installing?
Dwarf's Avatar

Location: Doncaster, UK
Dwarf is a jewel in the roughDwarf is a jewel in the roughDwarf is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Re: Is there a good registry fix ?
Hi carl,

What is your actual problem? What do you mean by "registry fix"? There are tens of thousands of entries in the registry, and, without knowing what issue is causing you problems, it would be impossible to help you on this.

carl is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Is there a good registry fix ?
Dear Dwarf,
my basic problem is Vista will not switch off properly, and when you switch the computer off manuallyit needs the windows disc to start up, any suggestions please?

Regards,

Carl

erenoth2002 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Is there a good registry fix ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl View Post
Is there a good registry fix for Vista or am I better re installing?
this might not help, but its worked for me, I purchased registry mechanic not to long ago and ive never had a registry problem again.

bluedog is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Is there a good registry fix ?
My computer was slow and needed fixing. Someone told me I needed a registry optimizer because my pc was freezing up. I did searches for good registry fix reviews and found one at AskGeekGirl. I purchased one and my Vista computer is much faster. It has speed! Definitely worth it.

gazzoid is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Is there a good registry fix ?
DONT buy any registry cleaners until youve tried them,they will all give you different results,try uniblue registry booster,registry mechanic or lavasoft 90 day trial,avoid regcure,it gives false readings

gazzoid is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Is there a good registry fix ?
forgot to mention ccleaner,but be careful with it and check/uncheck approbiate boxes first

Vernon Martinez is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Is there a good registry fix ?
Hi,

It seems that u wanna get rid of got bad & old registries..it may be responsible for slowness coming to ur system..& there is tool name Regclean Pro provided
by Systweak.It cleans and optimize registries..which are affecting badly..to ur PC..its a best registry cleaner i used so far..!
it helped me a lot..!!U can download it 4m systweak site..!!