Vistaheads Tip#18 - Add items to the Send To Menu in Vista
It is allways handy to have extra programs in the Send To menu. This means that you can right click on any file in Explorer and view it with any application that you have in your Send To menu.
I like to have Notepad in my Send To menu, so here is how I did it.
1. Open up Explorer and paste the following into the address bar.
2. You should now see your Send To folder.
3. Right click in the folder and select Create Shortcut.
4. Type in Notepad.exe and OK.
5. You now have Notepad in your Send To folder ready to use.