Join Date: Aug 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HELP! About to give up!
So recently when attempting to start up my Acer laptop I have run into a BIG problem. Startup Repair comes on and cannot repair my computer automatically. When I go to system recovery options, the REAL problem begins.
1. System Repair: Obvisously can't do it automatically.
2. System Restore: Apparently the virus or whatever wiped out all restore points.
3. Windows Complete PC Restore: I burned a backup disk from a different computer, however.... My disk drive is BROKEN!
4. Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool: No help. Laptop shuts off.
5. Command Prompt: Also no help.
So hopefully one of you talented young men or women can help me out.
I would forever be in your debt.