How to Convert PDF to Word

Windows Vista How To's & Tutorials

Nodde is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How to Convert PDF to Word
Adreamsoft PDF to Word Converter is an easy to use PDF to Word converter that do conversion as easy as 1,2,3.
  • 1. Importing PDF files
  • 2. Specify output folder
  • 3. Start conversion
Now follow the guide below to convert your PDF to word document!

Step 1, launch Adreamsoft PDF to Word converter
You can see a simple and intuitive interface. Then a small window will come out to remind you to register PDF to Word converter, you can ignore it now or get free registration code from our website to register it, but please note that this remind window will come out again while launching the program next time if you ignore it.

Step 2, import PDF files
Click the Add PDF Files button, browse your PDF files in your computer, and select the PDF files you want to convert.

You can import ten files once. The detailed information of the imported files can be seen in the pane.

Step3, Convert your PDF to Word file with one click
Just click the Convert button at the right bottom, let the converter convert PDF to Word files for you, then a short while later, you can get what you want.

You can also terminate the conversion while converting by clicking the Cancel button where the Convert button is. A dialogue box will pop up for you to remind you after the conversion is completed.

Following are some more optional functions for you to customize your conversion.
1. Right-clicking available
You can add, remove, clear or open PDF file quickly by right-clicking on the file name and select from the right-click menu. But in advanced you should have a PDF reader installed on your computer.

2. Customize the pages you want to convert
You can select the several pages of each PDF file for conversion by clicking the specified cell of Selected Pages in the pane, and then set the pages as you like before conversion.

3. Remove or Clear PDF files
By clicking the Remove button, you can remove selected PDF files from the pane. And the Clear button helps you clear all the imported PDF files away once.

4. Set conversion priority for the imported files
Select one imported PDF file in the pane and pull it up or down, you can reset the order for it and change the conversion priority.

5. Set the output destination for the converted word files
You can save the converted word file to the folder where the source file is after convert PDF to Word. Or you can choose another destination. The default folder is My Documents.

6. Open the converted word files or the destination folder by quick links
After conversion, click the links in the specified Status cell in the pane, you can quickly open the converted word file. And pen the destination folder by clicking the open button at the bottom of the pane.