Why so few replies to posts

Windows Vista Home Premium

peanuts202 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Why so few replies to posts
Hi

Although I have only just registered this week on this forum I cannot help but notice that there are hardly any replies to peoples request for assistance, is there any reason for this?

I look forward to any constructive replies!

serpentracer is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Why so few replies to posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts202 View Post
Hi

Although I have only just registered this week on this forum I cannot help but notice that there are hardly any replies to peoples request for assistance, is there any reason for this?

I look forward to any constructive replies!
there are so many forums these days. hard to stay on only one.
plus this forum acts weird.

one guy told me I'm messing up the way the forum looks on his phone by how I post without quoting the last post first...
this is a forum to me. I've been using them since 2003 or so. that's the first time I've seen someone mention something like that.
I have no idea what he's talking about.

and I can't see my own profile it always shows a member A123.
whatever.
that's one reason I stopped posting here. plus the forum is very slow, and is full of bugs.
The Following User Says Thank You to serpentracer For This Useful Post:
Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 176 Times in 44 Posts
Re: Why so few replies to posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentracer View Post
there are so many forums these days. hard to stay on only one.
plus this forum acts weird.

one guy told me I'm messing up the way the forum looks on his phone by how I post without quoting the last post first...
this is a forum to me. I've been using them since 2003 or so. that's the first time I've seen someone mention something like that.
I have no idea what he's talking about.

and I can't see my own profile it always shows a member A123.
whatever.
that's one reason I stopped posting here. plus the forum is very slow, and is full of bugs.
Hi Guys,

sorry to see you are having problems.

I think the main reason for their being so few replies to posts is that there are more people looking for answers than have them.

If you find a posting that you would like an answer for there are many links to similiar threads mentioned near the bottom of the page.

Also a busy area is in the newsgroups and you should get a answer much faster here.. Vista Newsgroups - Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads

The server was very slow indeed at one stage so we asked for an upgrade and it seems to be a bit faster.... I hope...

If anyone has a specific problem with the site they can contact us here

Serpentracer, what happens when you go to your User Control Panel and we will try and fix it for you,

Hope this helps,

regards

Steve