Vista Antispyware 2010 How to get rid of it

Windows Vista Home Premium

txstoby is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vista Antispyware 2010 How to get rid of it
I have Vista Antispyware 2010 on my computer. I have downloaded malwarebytes and spybot and neither will install or run. I have tried starting my computer in safe mode with networking but the malware will not allow the programs to work. Please help.

ribonzz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Vista Antispyware 2010 How to get rid of it
Vista is still repairing some problem with apps and facebook too. Wait for the update.

txstoby is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Vista Antispyware 2010 How to get rid of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribonzz View Post
Vista is still repairing some problem with apps and facebook too. Wait for the update.
I need my computer now. I have tried booting the computer in safe mode with networking and it will boot up. When I click on the icon for malwarebytes I get a message asking me what program I want to use to open the program. All I want to do is to install it. Surely someone can tell me how to get rid of this insidious program. Now it will not allow me to use my browsers. The only way I get into this is using help and support and click on the link to microsoft. Please help.

ribonzz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Vista Antispyware 2010 How to get rid of it
have you tried to delete the malware? Well you have to try..

karnyks22 will become famous soon enough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: Vista Antispyware 2010 How to get rid of it
Try right clicking the installation file for malwarebytes and select "run as administrator" . See if it will install that way. If not, this link describes how to install malwarebytes, so that it will run. How to remove XP Internet Security 2010, Antivirus Vista 2010, and Win 7 Antispyware 2010 Read it carefully and good luck.

nickel9 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Vista Antispyware 2010 How to get rid of it
Hey everyone I could use some help please. My brother just gave me his laptop, it's infected with this, and I have tried to fix it. I get to the 5'th part:

"Now open the drive .... Once open, double-click on the FixExe.reg file. When Windows prompts whether or not you want to allow the data to be added to your computer, click on the Yes button."

However I get on the FixExe.reg registry file I get a "Registry Editor" error message that the "registry editing has been disabled by your administrator."

And I can't open the second file without opening the first. so I'm stuck. thanks for the help this virus is crazy.