I've been reading through many forums for the last 2 days and could not find a solution. Therefore I decided to write in here for someone to help me.
Description of my situation:
I have bought my new Notebook about 1 month ago. My trialversion of Norton Antivirus has just expired some days (3-5). I decided to install the free version of Avira Antivirus in the next days, but then while watching live stream on internet Free Tv, the stream freezed and I turned of my Notebook to start it new. And then my bluescreen appeared for the first time.
"A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new instalation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.
If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced startup options, and then select save mode.
*** STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x0000003, 0x87......, 0x87......, 0x81......)
Just for information, I haven't installed any new software or newly added some new hardware.
The second and third 0x87
parameter sometimes is 0x88 or 0x86 i think. Anyway the important thing is that they change.
Another Problem is:
- that i cannot acces Windows OS or run in save mode.
Sometimes my notebook accesses to his pre-installed systemrepair programm.
- I dont have any Windows Vista recovery cd. I dont have made any recovery point.
- I almost tried knoppix, but he cant acces to it.
- I also tried to repair my windows vista, but without any succes.
- I runned several tests (i dont remember now all the tests) but noone gave me a hint, where the problem could be.
Here you have my notebook properties:
HP Pavilion dv7-1236ez
Processor AMD Turion X2 Ultra 64
- 400GB (5400RPM) Hard drive
- 4096MB DDR2 SDRAM (2Dimm)
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450 Graphics with 521MB DDR2 dedicated graphics memory
- 5-in-1 Digital Media Reader
- HP Integrated DVB-T TV Tuner & HP Media Remote Control
- ExpressCard/54 PC Card Slot
- Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) with Service Pack 1
- HP Media Smart
Please my friends, if someone knows how to help me, fixing my windows vista so that i can run it and save my files on a seperate usb-stick, i will jump so high in the sky and fly
Please give a try helping me because i dont want to format it before rescueing my files.
Thanks a lot!!!