Add new pics to dvr

Windows Vista Home Premium

Patience is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Add new pics to dvr
I am hoping I can figure out how to get back here to see if anyone answers me, as I've posted twice already in the greetings thread and haven't a clue how to get back there or see if my 3 posts even went through.
But, I have not been able to find my question answered anywhere in the cyber world, so thought I'd see if I'm the only one asking it.
I'm having issues about pictures, several actually, but mostly for now, I want to know how in the world I can take these new pictures I just took off my camera and put onto my computer, to a dvr that I already have made with separate folders. For instance, I have many gardens. and have made folders for different flowers. A folder for delphiniums. One for irises. One for dahlias. Etc., etc. Now I've burned these folders into a DVR. Or is it DVD? Sorry, all these abbreviations are hard for this boomer to remember. Anyway, now I've taken more pics of these same sort of flowers. I've imported them onto my computer. I want to take the NEW pics of dahlias, and put them into that dvr disk I've already made a folder for them. Is it possible? If so, please tell me how. I thought I'd just have to put the CD thing into the computer, then click on the NEW pics and tell them to go to a certain folder in the CD/Dv thing. But it sure isn't working out like that. I don't have a clue what I'm doing, never had a cD/DV slot thing in any of my old dinosaur computers, only knew how to copy to floppys. Now I can't view those in this computer, of course, of course. But I'm just going to ask this one question at a time, so I'll just start there with how do I put the NEW pics into the folders on the DV thing?