no longer gives me my performance scores

Windows Vista Home Premium

perfectgreg is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
no longer gives me my performance scores
Greetings fellow vistaheads. I just tried to contact the microsoft vista people to ask a question and it would seem that there is no support for me from them on my operating system that came with my new computer. so I have joined this group in hopes of the needed support. Hope I am not too long winded for you. Spent all day today installing and getting a floppy drive to work on the computer.
The issue though now is finding out why I can no longer get my performance score for my computer when I run the evaluation as I used to be able to. It tells me to go online and find the results in the software offered and it is just a long list of software for sale that really has nothing to do with giving me the results of the evaluation of the performance scores on my computer.
I did a change to the hard drive back up put in a dos command so that it only used 2 meg for processing the saved data rather than the the 15 or so percent it was using and my hard drive use went from 62 gigs down to about 18 gigs am wondering if that had anything to do with the problem now but it does not seem too likely. Seems as though if you want to do a data restore you have to upgrade to ultimate so they store it on your hard drive and hold it hostage evidently for an extortion fee so I will use other methods of saving my data rather than having a large part of my hard drive held hostage by microsoft for extortion of funds purposes.
I am wondering if I change to a 64 bit operating system will the computers performance increase sufficiently to validate the upgrade? I have the 32 bit vista home premium now.
Guess I will post and put other questions on new entries.