lets see if DEP ( Data Execution Protection )has anything to do with this proplem.
1. Click on the Start menu, right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click Advanced system settings.
3. In the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
4. In the Advanced window, in the Performance section, click Settings.
5. In the Performance Options window, click the Data Execution Protection tab.
If DEP is turned on for all programs, add Ad-Aware2007.exe and LSUpdateManager.exe to the exception list
See if this works,