Vista doesn't work

Windows Vista Home Basic

dagachan is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vista doesn't work
I have an Acer Aspire m3640 with Windows Vista installed on it.

It worked fine till 2 hours ago when it crashed while my brother was playing a videogame.

After that we reastarted the pc but it crashed while charging Antivir on startup.
Then I restarted it in provvisory mode and it worked normally so I restarted it normally and it crashed while Windows Vista logo was appearing on the screen during system loading screen.

I restarted it in provvisory mode and I used the Center of restore point and I restored the system to last point(made this morning when it worked correctly) but it crashed again...

So I tried an older restore point but the problem persisted and provvisory mode doesn't work from that time.

It doesn't crash but while it's loading the cursor appears and you can move it but screen remain black...

Then I noticed that on the keyboard the light of Block Num was still on when the pc was off so I tried to remove it from the pc and then to insert it again and the light is now off but when I turn the pc on it doesn't load the screen "Acer", the bios or other...the screen remains black.

Help me please!!!

donald1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Vista doesn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagachan View Post
[...]

hi there,

screen is black.......u must check ur RAM first...
__________________
IT Disaster Recovery UK

donald1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Vista doesn't work
i have some problem taking vista, that is not working with window Xp..can they both do not work together...and on vista my pen drive is not working ..tell me why???

thanx in advance..
__________________
IT Disaster Recovery UK

mikelangelo11 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Vista doesn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by donald1 View Post
i have some problem taking vista, that is not working with window Xp..can they both do not work together...and on vista my pen drive is not working ..tell me why???

thanx in advance..
Windows XP and Vista can both work together but if you have first installed Vista then XP then it will cause little problem.It will only recognize XP and not vista and you have to download Vista boot loader and manually configure boot menu.
acekard

DayDreamer15 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Vista doesn't work
Vista is too bulky. Its the best looking Windows OS ever though.