Google end user license agreement

Windows Vista Home Basic

stikki67 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Google end user license agreement
Can anybody help with details of how to get rid of annoying google end user license agreement "cannot connect to web page" on my desktop ?

I have ended process and tried to delete files associated with google EULA from the task manager but it wont let me get rid of them all
Consequently it keeps coming back every time I start my laptop .

Frustrated of Cheshire !!!!!

Steve
Dwarf's Avatar

Location: Doncaster, UK
Dwarf is a jewel in the roughDwarf is a jewel in the roughDwarf is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Hi Steve,

I am assuming that you are referring to Google's new browser. As you are probably aware 'Google Chrome' is a Beta product and, as such, may still have bugs in the code. Here is a link to the Help Center where you can find information AND provide feedback.
Dwarf

Google Chrome Help Center

Maximumdog is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
I am having the same problem with the EULA windows on a new laptop running Visa. Can anybody please help? It is driving me crazy... and back to my old laptop running XP.
Thanks
Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 176 Times in 44 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
Hi,

try this....

1. Click on the Start

2. Click in the Start Search Dialog Box

3. Type regedit and press enter

4. Go to Computer/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/
Currentversion/Run/

5. Find the RegKey that has GoogleEULALauncher.exe

6. Right Click and select delete.

7. Search your Hard drive for GoogleEULALauncher.exe

8. Delete it when found.

9. Reboot your PC and it should be gone.

regards

Steve

P.S. If you have a hard time removing GoogleEULALauncher.exe then try this File Unlocker if it does not delete....
Download it from Download Unlocker 1.8.7 - FileHippo.com or from UNLOCKER 1.8.7 BY CEDRICK 'NITCH' COLLOMB

Last edited by Steve : 02-16-2009 at 19:38.

gregw1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
Steve, Thanks for your efforts but it didn't solve the problem as I failed at the last step. The system wouldn't let me delete the GoogleEULALauncher.exe file !!!

Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Hi,

try this....

1. Click on the Start

2. Click in the Start Search Dialog Box

3. Type regedit and press enter

4. Go to Computer/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/
Currentversion/Run/

5. Find the RegKey that has GoogleEULALauncher.exe

6. Right Click and select delete.

7. Search your Hard drive for GoogleEULALauncher.exe

8. Delete it when found.

9. Reboot your PC and it should be gone.

regards

Steve

nekratog is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregw1 View Post
Steve, Thanks for your efforts but it didn't solve the problem as I failed at the last step. The system wouldn't let me delete the GoogleEULALauncher.exe file !!!

Greg
boot in safe mode with line of command. from there you can easuly delete that file. works like a charm!

pcbabe is on a distinguished road
[...]

This isn't working I searched for a dialog box and couldn't find the dialog box. I might have deleted it when I tried to unistall it from my programs, but the silly box keeps popping up. Please help
Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 176 Times in 44 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcbabe View Post
This isn't working I searched for a dialog box and couldn't find the dialog box. I might have deleted it when I tried to unistall it from my programs, but the silly box keeps popping up. Please help

Hi pcbabe,

instead searching for dialog box search for regedit and then continue to step 4.

regards

Steve

BarreBob is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
Hi all,

I had this problem too - just after I downloaded Google Earth.

Your fix worked like a charm. Thanks very much indeed.

Bob.

Darkklaw is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
---DELETED BY DARKKLAW---

Sorry, but what i wrote here before was not working, i just had luck

Last edited by Darkklaw : 03-11-2009 at 18:59.