Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Google end user license agreement
Originally Posted by Steve
1. Click on the Start
2. Click in the Start Search Dialog Box
3. Type regedit and press enter
4. Go to Computer/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/
5. Find the RegKey that has GoogleEULALauncher.exe
6. Right Click and select delete.
7. Search your Hard drive for GoogleEULALauncher.exe
8. Delete it when found.
9. Reboot your PC and it should be gone.
Originally Posted by gregw1
Steve, Thanks for your efforts but it didn't solve the problem as I failed at the last step. The system wouldn't let me delete the GoogleEULALauncher.exe file !!!
This isn't working I searched for a dialog box and couldn't find the dialog box. I might have deleted it when I tried to unistall it from my programs, but the silly box keeps popping up. Please help