New Internet Explorer 10 Themes from Brand Thunder

Windows Vista General

Location: Columbus Ohio
brandthunder is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New Internet Explorer 10 Themes from Brand Thunder
Brand Thunder, the browser theme spe******t, are introducing a whole new look to Internet Browser themes this week. Top college athletics programs will be the first to feature just in time for the start of the NCAA football season.

With more than half of the global browser market share, Internet Explorer remains the dominant web browser on computer desktops. The all-new IE themes follow the trend of more lightweight styling in the browser chrome complemented by a full graphical overlay on new tab pages. Additionally, the IE themes are up to five times faster than previous versions, fully support IE10 and give users unprecedented control over their browser theme through an updated settings console.

The themes are immediately available for all participating CBSSports.com College Network (CBS Sports Browser Themes | Chrome, Firefox & Explorer), Sidearm Sports and Streamline Technology colleges and university athletic programs. Fans can enjoy browser themes for many of the Division I FBS and FCS schools as well as those for Divisions II and III.

“Internet Explorer remains a dominant player in browsers,” said Patrick Murphy, founder and CEO of Brand Thunder. “We’re thrilled to add a more seamless theme experience for IE users that offers the full interactive and visual experience Brand Thunder fans have come to expect.”
Brand Thunder - Explorer, Firefox & Chrome Themes
BT:Engage - Create Your Own Browser Theme
Brand Thunder on Facebook
Brand Thunder on Twitter