Brand Thunder and SIDEARM Sports to Provide Browser Themes for over 600 Colleges & Universities

Windows Vista General

Location: Columbus Ohio
brandthunder is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Brand Thunder and SIDEARM Sports to Provide Browser Themes for over 600 Colleges & Universities
Brand Thunder, the browser customization spe******ts, and SIDEARM Sports, a leading provider of web sites for athletics programs, announced an agreement to provide interactive browser themes for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer to more than 600 colleges, universities and conferences.

Alumni, students and sports fans can enjoy a more visual and engaging Internet experience with their favorite school or conference. Each browser theme offers the latest athletics news, Facebook, Twitter, schedules and more. The visual elements extend from the browser chrome into new tab pages providing a rich visual experience on top of the content and links. SIDEARM Sports will provide the school branding, colors and athletic content ensuring an experience fans will love.

Quote:
“SIDEARM Sports is very excited to offer our clients the customized interactive browser theme,” said Jeffrey Rubin, President/CEO of SIDEARM Sports. “This feature is sure to help promote our clients brand and will engage users. I hope all of our clients take advantage of the opportunity.”

“The high level of passion and identity in athletics makes it one of the most popular categories for browser themes,” says Patrick Murphy, founder and CEO of Brand Thunder. “And SIDEARM Sports, as a leader of technical innovation in this space, is an ideal partner for Brand Thunder.”
Brand Thunder’s interactive themes provide an extreme makeover of the Internet browser. They are free, lightweight active customizations that can include themes, toolbars, sidebars and other content or functionality.
Brand Thunder - Explorer, Firefox & Chrome Themes
BT:Engage - Create Your Own Browser Theme
Brand Thunder on Facebook
Brand Thunder on Twitter