Windows deleted e-mail recovery

Windows Vista General

Jake428 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Windows deleted e-mail recovery
I recently permanently deleted several e-mails from the deleted file and need to recover them. I have seen different software packages claiming to do this. I am not a Geek (no ofense) and just have basic computer skills.

My question - are these softward applications easy to use or do you need to to have higher skill levels? Is is safe to download directly from the internet?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jake

Location: London
REBOOTTHAT is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Windows deleted e-mail recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake428 View Post
I recently permanently deleted several e-mails from the deleted file and need to recover them. I have seen different software packages claiming to do this. I am not a Geek (no ofense) and just have basic computer skills.

My question - are these softward applications easy to use or do you need to to have higher skill levels? Is is safe to download directly from the internet?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jake
Hi Jake,

Most of that type of software is fairly easy to use. Just remember to backup your existing e-mails before doing anything (In Outlook it is File -> Import/Export).

Then it won't matter if you mess things up as you'll be able to go back to the last state.

Goodluck!
RebootThat.com - London Computer Repair

verizondude is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Windows deleted e-mail recovery
There will be 2 kinds of email we are talking about. If your email is from one of the service providers, like yahoo mail or gmail, it is impossible to retrieve it. But when you try to permanently delete it, they will prompt you asking you are you sure you wanted to delete the files. Another case is that if you are using Microsoft Outlook or any other emailing software, you can simply retrieve it from the recycle bin. If you have deleted it as well, this is possible to retrieve it back, all you need is Nortan Ultilities. You can retrieve your deleted files using it.
Landing Page Optimization