how to email a pic from my Windows photo gallery

Windows Vista General

Mary Turpin is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
how to email a pic from my Windows photo gallery
Hi! This is my first post. Hope I will do it right. I don't know how to send photos that are in my Windows photo gallery in an email attachment. I am hoping that someone can tell me how. Acturally, I have never sent ANY photos in an email attachment. Happy to be a new member. Thanks for any help I can get. Mary
jrk86's Avatar

Location: U.S.A
jrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Re: how to email a pic from my Windows photo gallery
If you are looking to simply email a photo in a email here is the simplest way to do so. In your email client after you type in the To:, Subject:, CC's or BCC's, and enter you text look for a icon or text towards the email toolbar that says "attachments." Some clients mark this with a paperclip icon. Click that and then it will hopefully ask you to browse/navigate to the file on your computer you want to attach to the email. Do so and then select ok or attach. The file if attached should now display as a attachment to the email. Go ahead and send it. It may take a little longer to send depending on the size of the attachment. But that is the general idea, if you need help let me know. Each email client service is different, but which do you use?
The Following User Says Thank You to jrk86 For This Useful Post:

Mary Turpin is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: how to email a pic from my Windows photo gallery
Hi jrk86--Thank you so much for your answer to my question. It worked! I was able to send my picture immediately! It was really simple, of course, with your help! I hope I am doing this right, also. This is my first time on the forum. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I am a new computer user, so have many questions. Mary
jrk86's Avatar

Location: U.S.A
jrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Re: how to email a pic from my Windows photo gallery
No problem at all and glad it is working for you.