windows explorer

Windows Vista Enterprise

angelcloud is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
windows explorer
hi i have s few problems with windows vista, one is that windows explorer and internet explorer crash, i cannot work with windows explorer as it crashes as soon as it opens, so does a few of my programs, help needed fast

gazzoid is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: windows explorer
with internet explorer maybe try uninstall it and do a clean install?? (FIREFOX AND GOOGLE CHROME WORK ALOT BETTER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER,PLUS FASTER)

ceetee023 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: windows explorer
Probably. Try using a registry cleaner. They reduce crash problems and the program scan your system to find out what needs updating.
__________________
Grundge

Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Tim_Tech_One is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: windows explorer
I had the same issue with my IE, but I didnt care because I use Firefox. Then one day, it just fixed itself. Well not really, a Windows update did. So mine works again now, even though I still dont use it.

So try this.

Windows Update -

Click Start
Click Control Panel
and then Windows Update

If the update doesnt fix the issue, download Firefox. Once you have Firefox go to onecare.live. com and do a complete scan. This is a Microsoft website, so its completely safe. This scan is web based and will want to use Internet Explorer. Whatever errors that it gets when attempting to use Internet Explorer, it will then fix them so it can run itself.

On another note. Use Firefox. Its better.

yahir is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: windows explorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelcloud View Post
hi i have s few problems with windows vista, one is that windows explorer and internet explorer crash, i cannot work with windows explorer as it crashes as soon as it opens, so does a few of my programs, help needed fast
What IE are you using now? IE 8 craps out alot I use it and IE7 much better.Try IE7. Good Luck Yahir

ribonzz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: windows explorer
Well IE 7 is better, bit still that IE is bad and crappy.. Everybody uses Firefox and Chrome..

donald1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: windows explorer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzoid View Post
with internet explorer maybe try uninstall it and do a clean install?? (FIREFOX AND GOOGLE CHROME WORK ALOT BETTER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER,PLUS FASTER)

hi...i agree with him ...you can uninstall explorer and again reinstall or it is better using chrome or firebox.
__________________
IT Disaster Recovery UK

joanaugusts is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: windows explorer
I have been fine with IE 7, but I got a call from my mother today as she hit Windows Update at work and after installing IE 7 every time she went to IE it crashed. Uninstalling worked like a charm.

Peterkorse12 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: windows explorer
You have the problem with Internet Explorer so uninstall it totally and reinstall it or just install another browser like Firefox. Internet Explorer 8 is good one but today many of people are preferring Firefox or Opera or Google Chrome.

jackrose01 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: windows explorer
If you have a catalog, you want to see often in Windows Explorer, the last point can be very easy - just create a shortcut with a command line. For example, in my Start menu I have a project similar to the shortcut
hp laptop coupons