can anyone help me plzz??

Windows Vista Business

poo poo is offline

poo is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
can anyone help me plzz??
hii !! i m new vista business user..i got prob with this frm so long time..

when i m playing audio or watching video, at the same time if i m surfing the net and even scroll down the page i got distruption in sound...why it happenes and how can i fix it ???

it would b very nice if someone can hhelp me...

thank you...
sandip...
jrk86's Avatar

Location: U.S.A
jrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Re: can anyone help me plzz??
What is your current system setup? Do you have all the update-to-date drivers for your hardware?
The Following User Says Thank You to jrk86 For This Useful Post:
poo poo is offline

poo is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: can anyone help me plzz??
yes mate...i got all drivers updated but the thing is this problem i m m getting only on my admistrator account not the other account....whenever i scroll through keyboard...i got problem listening in music...it cuts the voice...help me out plzz...
jrk86's Avatar

Location: U.S.A
jrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Re: can anyone help me plzz??
I guess I still do not understand what you mean by "administrator" account. Is it the computer local admin, or a user account you created where you have admin rights? Do you happen to have the user account control enabled? Your music just cuts in and out am I right or plays static?
The Following User Says Thank You to jrk86 For This Useful Post:
poo poo is offline

poo is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: can anyone help me plzz??
yeah it is the computers admin account and i never got prob in user account...i dont have user previledge enable...and my music is like u stretching it...i mean it like u forwarding a music and it becomes distorted...
jrk86's Avatar

Location: U.S.A
jrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Re: can anyone help me plzz??
I would check to make sure all audio hardware is securely fastened. I.E. the sound card (if you have one) is fastened to the mobo securely. Also check audio connections. Are you speakers new? It is possible you have bad speakers. I would check manufactures for updated fixes or solutions to your sound. If it does it only half the time and not all the time. Perhaps it could just be the quality of the audio you are playing, where is it from?
The Following User Says Thank You to jrk86 For This Useful Post:
poo poo is offline

poo is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: can anyone help me plzz??
man...i m using laptop....so no need for speakers...and i checked everything related to my audio hardware and software update as well....and its nt the speaker that seem problem in it...even if i use head set...same sound prob,...i thought it might b the RAM problem but i m using 2 GB so its enough...i think i can just reinstall vista....lets see...if u can find something...let me know...it was very kind of u.....thanks...
jrk86's Avatar

Location: U.S.A
jrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the roughjrk86 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Re: can anyone help me plzz??
The sound chip or card in your laptop might be bad or going bad. It would not be the RAM because 2GB is plenty. You can try to reformat and install Vista over again, perhaps something was changed or audio files became corrupt or something. If it keeps doing it though I would say you have a hardware issue or perhaps one if not both your speakers are bad/blown?