Heyaaaa everyone ;)

Windows Vista Blogs Forum

Senior Member

BlogFeed will become famous soon enough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Heyaaaa everyone ;)
Hey guys,Long time no see. I've been really busy lately starting up Peconi Group, LLC. and expanding PeconiHosting.com that I really did not have much time to write on Vista Juice.Truth is - not much is happening with Vista at the moment. Some updates here and there, still waiting for the real deal on those nice Ultimate Extras.Microsoft is making some changes to the integrated Start Menu search since Google sued them ... Wthell? Only in America can someone sue you for making your own product better...Other than that - same ol', same ol'. I am still a bit pissed that MS is not updating some things in Vista: #1 annoyance is when you open a folder full of photos, thumbnails load only on those you are seeing at the moment. All those other photos which are just a scroll-down away do not have thumbnails available until you actually scroll all the way to them... What a hell with that? I work with thousands of photos every single day and this has been one of the main reasons I am still under the old - Rock Solid - and trusty XP. That was also one of the reasons I stopped writing for VJ - I just did not want to be a hypocrite - praising the OS I am not really using all that much right now. I did for months, but I had to go back to gain a bit on my productivity.If there are any of you who are interested in becoming Writers for Vista Juice - please contact me at peconi at peconi.com. I'd definitely like to get the blog running. Since we're not Engadget - you won't get any revenue from this really (I don't either except for those REALLY NICE Chip ins by couple of you guys! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!).So, that's it for now just so you all know I'm still alive :)Oh, and it seems that iTunes now finally works fine with Vista :) Let's hope that iPhones don't start dying in Vista while synching like some iPods did, haha ...Leter guys....

More...