How do I enable VBScript engine

Software Problems

StrongWilled is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How do I enable VBScript engine
I'm trying to install the driver from the installation CD for an HD Deck.
I've also tried installation from the manufacturer web site. Both have the same result.
While preparing for installation, a dialog box says:

"The VBScript Engine is disabled. Installation can not continue. Please enable VBScript Engine before installation."

I have done the cmd to register VBScript and got the dialog box that the:
"dllregisterserver in VBScript was successful."

I restarted and tried to install the driver again, but the "please enable VBScript Engine" comes up again and I can not go any further.

I see other problems with VBScript but none that talks about how to enable VBScript. I don't want to change or add something if it's not the same problem. I can usually find answers but this one is driving me crazy. HELP!

Anthony67 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: How do I enable VBScript engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongWilled View Post
I'm trying to install the driver from the installation CD for an HD Deck.
I've also tried installation from the manufacturer web site. Both have the same result.
While preparing for installation, a dialog box says:

"The VBScript Engine is disabled. Installation can not continue. Please enable VBScript Engine before installation."

I have done the cmd to register VBScript and got the dialog box that the:
"dllregisterserver in VBScript was successful."

I restarted and tried to install the driver again, but the "please enable VBScript Engine" comes up again and I can not go any further.

I see other problems with VBScript but none that talks about how to enable VBScript. I don't want to change or add something if it's not the same problem. I can usually find answers but this one is driving me crazy. HELP!
To resolve this issue, try downloading this link. Please let me know if this helps.

StrongWilled is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: How do I enable VBScript engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony67 View Post
To resolve this issue, try downloading this link. Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks for your reply, but I have already tried the fixit link. Nothing seems to work. As I continue searching, I have found a few others with this problem and none have been able to resolve the issue. AAARGH!!!!!