I bought a Dell Laptop with Windows Vista (32bit) installed on it.
When i try to boot into Vista, i get a screen saying:
"Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the
cause. To fix the problem:
1. Insert your Windows installation
disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer
manufacturer for assistance.
Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is
missing or corrupt."
I tried the following with failed results:
1. The automatic windows repair function that the Vista disc has. But it is unable to Repair it.
2. tried finding fbvzvghs.sys on the internet but culdnt locate it.
3. Booted from a Linux mint live CD.. but dont know how to proceed next
So im not exactly sure what i can do..... Any Suggestions??