Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down

Software Problems

husskii's Avatar

husskii is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
Hi Friends
I recently updated to Internet Explorer 8 and ever since then my internet browser is stuffed. most pages it will load but you cant access anything on the page and on the pages that do work, when u press on a link it will shut down. The page will load back up again & when it does you press a link again, & what do u know your been shut down again. I keep getting an error saying that Internet Explorer needs to shut down and when it reopens i get the same error. If any1 has had this problem before and can help, pls leave a comment.

Kind Rgrds
Husskii
pro_newbie888's Avatar

Location: Indonesia
pro_newbie888 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
you can rollback your installation perhaps ...

but, why you use IE8 ...???
when you can use Firefox or Opera that faster and safer than IE8 ..??
__________________
No one good, and no one bad.
We're here together to learn and share.

NOTE = Sorry for my bad english languages.
The Following User Says Thank You to pro_newbie888 For This Useful Post:
husskii's Avatar

husskii is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_newbie888 View Post
you can rollback your installation perhaps ...

but, why you use IE8 ...???
when you can use Firefox or Opera that faster and safer than IE8 ..??
Hi newbiie88, the reason i use IE8 is because of the feature, & the looks. i dnt know much about firefox and honestly ive never heard of opera, but are u sure they are safe, doesnt firefox except all cookies or something like that, i remember once i used firefox because i would use a certain app that IE wouldnt allow. (sorry cnt remember which app it was.) thanks for the advise, ill give it a go.
Greetings
HUSSKii
pro_newbie888's Avatar

Location: Indonesia
pro_newbie888 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
Quote:
Originally Posted by husskii View Post
Hi newbiie88, the reason i use IE8 is because of the feature, & the looks. i dnt know much about firefox and honestly ive never heard of opera, but are u sure they are safe, doesnt firefox except all cookies or something like that, i remember once i used firefox because i would use a certain app that IE wouldnt allow. (sorry cnt remember which app it was.) thanks for the advise, ill give it a go.
Greetings
HUSSKii
Sorry HUSSKii.
But, i can guarantee firefox and opera are safer than IE(every version).
In Chip magz, Opera is the safest and fastest browser on earth, and Firefox is the best open source web browser.

And the reason why i'm use firefox is, because it's an open source program. So, you can add unique add-ons but IE can't.

And opera's look is the best. it has elegant skins wich have complete features.
and, why you use IE8 that still beta ..??
beta means that the application is under construction and not complete yet.
It still have lotta bugs.
If you want "InPrivate" feature in IE8.
Firefox have "Private Browsing" and "Addblock Plus" add-on.

So, will you move to firefox or opera for better and safer browsing ??
__________________
No one good, and no one bad.
We're here together to learn and share.

NOTE = Sorry for my bad english languages.
husskii's Avatar

husskii is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
hi mate, i think your right IED8 is usless. it took me at least 10 mins just to get your 2nd reply lol, for some reason the website wasnt cokpatible this time around. ill test it out after dinner and ill post a comment back on this site, just to let you know how i went. (opera, is it free)
thanks heaps for the help its much appreciated, do you use msn or yahoo messenger i'd like to add you.
rgrds
husskii
pro_newbie888's Avatar

Location: Indonesia
pro_newbie888 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
sorry, but i'm not using one of it, coz i don't know how to use it.
when i join room, it say "unable to join". so i hate it.

btw, opera is free too.
but i have friendster profile,
here's the link :
Friendster - aLieF tHe MiLaNiStI

if you want to add me, i'll be there ...
__________________
No one good, and no one bad.
We're here together to learn and share.

NOTE = Sorry for my bad english languages.
husskii's Avatar

husskii is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
Hi mate, sorry i had a blocked port on bitcomet and i had to fix it. in regards to opera, its going to take a bit to get used to but it looks good. I keep getting an error message when i press on a link from another application, is that because it cant open up 2browsers at the same time. other then that it looks like its a better browser looks and all. thanks your advice paid off

rgrds
husskii
pro_newbie888's Avatar

Location: Indonesia
pro_newbie888 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
uR welcome,
error message ..??

it's recommend u to use 1 browser ..
maybe opera software don't like running with another one ..

btw, uR hussein x ..??
__________________
No one good, and no one bad.
We're here together to learn and share.

NOTE = Sorry for my bad english languages.
husskii's Avatar

husskii is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
sorry mate i dont like leaving my full details on the web, where always advised not to, lol BTW wats ur name.
Husskii
pro_newbie888's Avatar

Location: Indonesia
pro_newbie888 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Internet Explorer 8 keeps shutting down
yes i'm muslim ...
i'm aLieF from Indonesia ...

nice to know you