Anti-virus for PENDRIVE?

Security

omarfoley is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anti-virus for PENDRIVE?
can i get an anti-virus that can be installed on the pendrive n detect the virus as soon as it is plugged into sumother pc .aws for now i have been suffering with these virus only due to the pendrives whw come r with the virus whw effect my pc a lot .
so can we install an anti-virus which will alert us before virus tries to infect it.
carltonorozco70

Re: Anti-virus for PENDRIVE?
You have to get an antivirus and update it. If your antivirus is updated, they will detect it. If the antivirus is not updated chances are ur pc does not have the antedote for that specific virus that came with the pendrive and the virus will enter with great ease without you knowing that ur pc has already been infected.

My officemate use to send viruses via pendrive to my laptop and I checked on his pc and found out that his antivirus wasn't updated. By the time I updated his antivirus, around 40 viruses were detected and removed. Since then I don't get viruses from him anymore as he also keeps his antivirus updated.

chrisgayle is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Anti-virus for PENDRIVE?
USB Drive Antivirus provides 100% protection against any malicious programs trying to attack via USB drive. It will automatically scan, block and delete virus, Trojans and malicious code, when inserted in to your computer. It can also remove autorun.inf virus due to which you cannot open your hard disk and USB drive (Pen drive, Memory card) by double clicking.
__________________
USB hard drive | Private cloud

jonmarsh80 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Anti-virus for PENDRIVE?
All computer needs an anti-virus when it have internet and we plugged pen drive some time. We can install anti-virus which have licensed or do not have licensed. All anti-virus need to update regularly otherwise it can't detect virus properly.
RachelDawsons's Avatar

Location: UK
RachelDawsons is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Anti-virus for PENDRIVE?
No, installing an antivirus to your pen drive isn’t possible. Instead you may plug in to a PC and scan the pen drive with the antivirus software installed in it.