Safety lock for kids internet .

Security

Honorata is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Safety lock for kids internet .
My son is nine years old and I want to him internet savvy. I want him to familiarize himself with internet operations as knowledge of the internet is a must these days. And I think he is in the right age for this. But I am also aware of the hazards of internet usage and would like to safeguard my child from them. Is this possible?

Gustaw is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Safety lock for kids internet .
Yes. This is certainly possible with the help of Kids Email | Safe Mail for Children . Kidsemail.org will help your child explore the wonderful world of internet. It provides a safe email service and also a web browser especially for kids. So concerned parents like you can now protect your child from the vices of the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorata View Post
My son is nine years old and I want to him internet savvy. I want him to familiarize himself with internet operations as knowledge of the internet is a must these days. And I think he is in the right age for this. But I am also aware of the hazards of internet usage and would like to safeguard my child from them. Is this possible?

Laurentine Noemí is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Safety lock for kids internet .
Nowadays, children are growing up with information at their fingertips, but many of the times and places they go on-line are not safe. Chat rooms can expose children to unpleasant ideas and leading to horrifying websites. As with all child safety precautions, it is best to work actively with children so they can learn how to navigate the world’s traps and tricks when they are on their own.

JenniferWhite is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Safety lock for kids internet .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorata View Post
My son is nine years old and I want to him internet savvy. I want him to familiarize himself with internet operations as knowledge of the internet is a must these days. And I think he is in the right age for this. But I am also aware of the hazards of internet usage and would like to safeguard my child from them. Is this possible?
One of the mom in my book club mentioned a cool product called HistoryEyes (History Eyes) that does recording of all the web site visits made on a computer, no matter who made it or under what account.

I installed it and found it very informative as to what my kids has been doing on the internet.

This software does not use any of those fancy internet blocking that always causes problem. It also does not nag you for any upgrades like those from Symantec or McAfee.

Give it a try at History Eyes

donald1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Safety lock for kids internet .
hello,
first i thank you giving us solution via url but i would like to know that, is there no any browser in that we can put password or have security so that browser can not be opened?.plz reply thanks in advance...
IT Disaster Recovery UK