Problems signing in after installing new Norton anti-virus software!

Security

Bazzaxfx1980 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Problems signing in after installing new Norton anti-virus software!
Hi there,

Im currently having problems signing in to my homepage and browsing internet since i have installed the new Norton Anti-Virus software. What i dont understand is that my mother and sister are having no problems at all whilst i cant sign in at all? If anyone could offer advice or assistance it would be much appreciated!!

Thanks
Microsoft MVP Member

Jacee will become famous soon enoughJacee will become famous soon enough
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Problems signing in after installing new Norton anti-virus software!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzaxfx1980 View Post
Hi there,

Im currently having problems signing in to my homepage and browsing internet since i have installed the new Norton Anti-Virus software. What i dont understand is that my mother and sister are having no problems at all whilst i cant sign in at all? If anyone could offer advice or assistance it would be much appreciated!!

Thanks
Your answer may be in their community forum:
Norton Internet Security / Norton AntiVirus - Norton Community
__________________
MS-MVP Windows-Security 2006 ~ 2009

Mark Ted is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Problems signing in after installing new Norton anti-virus software!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzaxfx1980 View Post
Hi there,

Im currently having problems signing in to my homepage and browsing internet since i have installed the new Norton Anti-Virus software. What i dont understand is that my mother and sister are having no problems at all whilst i cant sign in at all? If anyone could offer advice or assistance it would be much appreciated!!

Thanks
Hi,
I too was facing these kind of problems in my system, since I can't avoid browsing the internet due to my job. This makes my system into trouble, since each and every time there appears some virus, spywares, malwares etc. I tried some of the popular packages but it was of no use. so I decided to go for an anti virus package provider. Now I am using a anti virus package which provides me good security to my system and they also provide computer services too.