VIPRE Internet Security 2012

Security Software

Location: US
marky10 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
VIPRE Internet Security 2012

From: Buy Antivirus 2012 at the Best Price. Buy Norton, ESET, BitDefender

There are many companies that provide computer security software. VIPRE is a relatively new software.

On June 14, GFI announced a strategic partnership with Sunbelt.

"We see this investment in Sunbelt and its VIPRE technology as an excellent opportunity to increase our install base, drive the software globally through our international partner channel and also build our consumer market, which has a powerful drag-along effect on the SME and SoHo markets," added Walter Scott, GFI's chief executive, in a statement.

On July 13, 2010 GFI Software has acquired Sunbelt Software, and no doubt created a strong brand in the security software market.

What's New for 2012?

VIPRE Internet Security 2012

VIPRE Internet Security 2012 is high-performance antivirus + antispyware software with an integrated firewall. It doesn't slow down your PC like other antivirus products. Using its next-generation technology, it protects your computer from all malware threats including viruses, adware, spyware, worms, rootkits, phishing attacks and much more.

And VIPRE Internet Security 2012 is supported by a world-class team of experts, with toll-free support and free malware removal assistance! Get VIPRE Premium with integrated firewall today and get the peace of mind of the world's most-lovedantivirus product!

Includes advanced features for total protection.

VIPRE VIPRE Internet Security 2012 includes features for total security protection, including a 2-way firewall, malicious web filtering, ad blocking, antiphishing, and more.

High performance threat protection with low impact to system resources

User surveys show the biggest frustration with existing antivirus programs is bloat and high resource usage. VIPRE Internet Security 2012 runs seamlessly without significantly impairing system performance and is designed for an unobtrusive user experience, keeping notification pop-ups and warnings to a minimum.

All-new technology delivers a unique antivirus and antispyware engine

At VIPRE's core is an antivirus and antispyware engine that merges the detection of all types of malware into a single efficient and powerful system. The new technology was developed exclusively by Sunbelt, without building on older generation antivirus engines. VIPRE Premium uses next-generation technologies making it the future of antivirus programs!

Advanced anti-rootkit technology

VIPRE's all-new anti-rootkit technology finds and disables malicious hidden processes, threats, modules, services, files, Alternate Data Streams (ADS), or registry keys on a user's system.

Removing rootkits is supplemented by VIPRE's FirstScan™ which runs at the system's boot time. FirstScan bypasses the Windows operating system, to directly scan certain locations of the hard drive for malware, removing infections where found.

Real-time monitoring with Active Protection™

VIPRE's Active Protection delivers real time monitoring and protection against known and unknown malware threats. Active Protection works inside the Windows kernel (the core of the operating system), watching for malware and stopping it before it has a chance to execute on a user's system.

Full protection against email-borne threats

VIPRE Internet Security 2012 includes comprehensive protection against email viruses, with direct support for Outlook, Outlook Express and Windows Mail; and support for any email program that uses POP3 and SMTP (Thunderbird, IncrediMail, Eudora, etc.).

Buy VIPRE Internet Security 2012 - 1 PC / 1 Year