Best antivirus for windows 8

Security Software

Location: US
marky10 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Best antivirus for windows 8

Very soon we can feel the innovations of the windows 8. As the number of functions grows, we need to protect our computer more.

So what is the best antivirus for windows 8?

The best antivirus for windows 8 need to be computer program that can discover and remove harmful programs such as: Worms, Viruses, Malware, Worms, Bots, and Spyware. The program will search the hard drive for harmful programs and will disarm, or delete those programs. Majority of the antivirus software on the market offer an auto update, this feature will add the virus names and how to deal with them, so the antivirus will be able to detect any new harmful programs. The newer versions of the antivirus programs will be able to detect the viruses, by the way it operates that is called heuristic algorithm they will use it in conjunction with auto update. Some companies such as AVG will offer an antivirus plus firewall, or other variation with antivirus, anther company to offer this is ESET it offer antivirus and Antispyware. Not all antivirus on the market will offer that. As differ from Internet Security, Internet Security will contain this and more protection features.

There is a big selection of brand names such as: BitDefender, Symantec / Norton, ESET, Avira, AVG, Kaspersky, Dr.Web, VIPRE, McAfee, Panda, PC Tools, Lavasoft and more.

It is important to carefully check that the software does support Windows 8, and of course the System Requirements of the product.

From: Best antivirus for windows 8 | Best antivirus windows 8

chrisgayle is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Best antivirus for windows 8
Windows 8 will need a antivirus program which is designed to work with the new operating system. When looking for best antivirus program for windows 8, we find several options. IObit Malware Fighter has the prominent advantages and it will be used by the person who has little knowledge on computers.
USB hard drive | Private cloud

nivin is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Best antivirus for windows 8
[quote=chris***le;1752249]Windows 8 will need a antivirus program which is designed to work with the new operating system. When looking for best antivirus program for windows 8, we find several options. IObit Malware Fighter has the prominent advantages and it will be used by the person who has little knowledge on computers.[/QUOT

norton the best