Documents Security Softwares

Security Software

john24 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Documents Security Softwares
HI,

I've been searching net to look for a software that can secure my documents and protect them to be viewed by others,is there any software available that can password protect my documents and assures the security and protection of my important files.

-Jhon

Laurentine Noemí is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Documents Security Softwares
Download best anti virus software for whole data security for your personal files and folders

kev-nass is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Documents Security Softwares
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentine Noemí View Post
Download best anti virus software for whole data security for your personal files and folders
Well, Laurentine said it right !! use a good antivirus like Kaspersky and a best security software like Desksense [ features ie; Desksense password protects your files and folder, blocking malwares and unwanted websites, External devices locking ( USB, Pen drive, CD/DVD, Floppy, External Hard Drive..etc ), block Protected Password Access, recover deleted files, encrypt you files and folder also decrypt, check your PC health, file splitter, file merger, file shredder and more ]

Again, I think this is enough for your complete PC Security.. what you say ???

Last edited by kev-nass : 01-04-2010 at 09:32. Reason: spelling mistake

Location: carlsbad, CA
DrVoIP is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I agree with Noemí
__________________
VoIP

Sethvujohnson is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have been looking at Utimaco Software (specificaly SafeGuard Private Disc and SafeGuard Easy).
I would like to be able to encrypt individual files and folders, but I was thinking about also getting a full drive encryption software.

Alanmoore is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Documents Security Softwares
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethvujohnson View Post
I have been looking at Utimaco Software (specificaly SafeGuard Private Disc and SafeGuard Easy).
I would like to be able to encrypt individual files and folders, but I was thinking about also getting a full drive encryption software.
If you have access to the SGN server & machine name, then you can get it done with out encryption software.You will need to know the original machine name.Assign the machine's name key to a security officer in the console.Slave the encrypted drive to a machine where the security officer is an owner.You should be able to get access to the drive after synch and receipt of the new policy on the security officer's machine.Please let me know if this worked .
vpn | p2p

Documents Security john24 Security 0 11-06-2008 07:38
Not Compatible with softwares Naveen Windows Vista Home Basic 0 05-12-2008 11:55
uninstalling softwares SDY microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 07-03-2007 13:04
Always keep your softwares up to date... or not Paul Security News 0 03-30-2007 16:03
Always keep your softwares up to date... or not Paul Security News 0 03-30-2007 01:06