Introducing the Microsoft team

Microsoft Virtualization Q&A - Tues 23rd Feb 2010

hkl hkl is offline

hkl is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Introducing the Microsoft team
Say hello to the Microsoft Virtualisation team

Edwin Yuen, Senior Product Manager for System Center Virtual Machine Manager, will be taking your questions and feedback on Microsoft Hyper-V and other virtualization platforms as well as discussing industrial advances in Virtualization.

Joining him from the UK Microsoft team are Product Manager Neil Sanderson, IT Professional Audience Manager Phil Cross and Technology Spe******t James O’Niell.

Please note, no one on this Q & A team is a member of Microsoft Support/Customer Services, therefore any query of this type will be referred and Microsoft will only be able offer a contact or reply at a later date.

Edwin and the team will stop by and introduce themselves later, please feel free to continue adding questions and talking points to the Your questions for Microsoft thread or to say hello below.

Thanks!

Neil Sanderson is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Introducing the Microsoft team
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkl View Post
[...]

Hi this is Neil. I'm the UK product manager for virtualisation and systems management so I'm looking forward to joining the debate on the forum next Tuesday 23rd. In the meantime I'm at twitter.com/neilsand

Phil Cross is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Introducing the Microsoft team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Sanderson View Post
HI - I am Phil Cross @asktechnetuk (tends to be the business twitter account) - IT Professional Audience Manager at Microsoft UK which means I am always looking for new ways to help you get more out of our Technology. Be great to hear your thoughts and opinions on Virtualisation and what else we can do to help you.