Time for a new notebook

Hot-text

Time for a new notebook
Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os

Need to know a good Make and Model under $800

PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you Too!
Bickford Schmeckler

Re: Time for a new notebook
You idiot. Posting non-related drivel in the Windows Update newsgroups.

Your HoopleHeadedness just keeps increasing, you illiterate dipstick.

"Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
:
: Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os
:
: Need to know a good Make and Model under $800
:
: PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you Too!

Hot-text

Re: Time for a new notebook
I am Update to a notebook with windows 7 and need to know a good Make and
Model

For you call me a idiot you need to look it up first And you will see the
name you say is your Bickford Schmeckler!

Is the idiot light on your dashboard giving you a warning signal Bickford
Schmeckler!
For I not your Prophet give you prophecy but you call me a idiot.

all I needed is INFO on the Update to a notebook with windows 7

If you have no INFO do not reply
but if you or the names you call out reply on!

"Bickford Schmeckler" <Bickford@Schmeckler.invalid> wrote in message
> You idiot. Posting non-related drivel in the Windows Update newsgroups.
>
> Your HoopleHeadedness just keeps increasing, you illiterate dipstick.
>
> "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> :
> : Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os
> :
> : Need to know a good Make and Model under $800
> :
> : PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you Too!

Peter Foldes

Re: Time for a new notebook
This is related how to Windows Update ?

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

> I am Update to a notebook with windows 7 and need to know a good Make and Model
>
> For you call me a idiot you need to look it up first And you will see the name
> you say is your Bickford Schmeckler!
>
> Is the idiot light on your dashboard giving you a warning signal Bickford
> Schmeckler!
> For I not your Prophet give you prophecy but you call me a idiot.
>
> all I needed is INFO on the Update to a notebook with windows 7
>
> If you have no INFO do not reply
> but if you or the names you call out reply on!
>

> "Bickford Schmeckler" <Bickford@Schmeckler.invalid> wrote in message
>> You idiot. Posting non-related drivel in the Windows Update newsgroups.
>>
>> Your HoopleHeadedness just keeps increasing, you illiterate dipstick.
>>
>> "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> :
>> : Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os
>> :
>> : Need to know a good Make and Model under $800
>> :
>> : PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you Too!

Bickford Schmeckler

Re: Time for a new notebook
He's still off his meds.

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: This is related how to Windows Update ?
:
: --
: Peter
:
: Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
: Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
: http://www.microsoft.com/protect
:
: "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:E9CEF13E-F99A-4A8D-9B99-EF50D3C03F86@microsoft.com...
: >
[...]
: >>
: >> Your HoopleHeadedness just keeps increasing, you illiterate dipstick.
: >>
: >> "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: >> news:6851A6FC-BA9C-4812-ABE6-947A0AD49D2B@microsoft.com...
: >> :
: >> : Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os
: >> :
: >> : Need to know a good Make and Model under $800
: >> :
: >> : PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you Too!
: >>
: >>
:

Hot-text

Re: Time for a new notebook
Have no meds.
and I see you have no INFO
And in good a Forum we have no Bickford Schmeckler or his Peter!

> He's still off his meds.
>
> "Peter Foldes" <maci252211@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> : This is related how to Windows Update ?
> :
> : --
> : Peter
> :
> : Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
> : Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
> : http://www.microsoft.com/protect
> :
> : "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> : news:E9CEF13E-F99A-4A8D-9B99-EF50D3C03F86@microsoft.com...
> : >
> : > I am Update to a notebook with windows 7 and need to know a good Make
> and Model
> : >
> : > For you call me a idiot you need to look it up first And you will see
> the name
> : > you say is your Bickford Schmeckler!
> : >
> : > Is the idiot light on your dashboard giving you a warning signal
> Bickford
> : > Schmeckler!
> : > For I not your Prophet give you prophecy but you call me a idiot.
> : >
> : > all I needed is INFO on the Update to a notebook with windows 7
> : >
> : > If you have no INFO do not reply
> : > but if you or the names you call out reply on!
> : >
> : >
> : > "Bickford Schmeckler" <Bickford@Schmeckler.invalid> wrote in message
> : > news:hutav8$vbc$1@news.eternal-september.org...
> : >> You idiot. Posting non-related drivel in the Windows Update
> newsgroups.
> : >>
> : >> Your HoopleHeadedness just keeps increasing, you illiterate dipstick.
> : >>
> : >> "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> : >> news:6851A6FC-BA9C-4812-ABE6-947A0AD49D2B@microsoft.com...
> : >> :
> : >> : Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os
> : >> :
> : >> : Need to know a good Make and Model under $800
> : >> :
> : >> : PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you Too!
> : >>
> : >>
> :

Bickford Schmeckler

Re: Time for a new notebook
But, you are still stark raving mad.

: Have no meds.
: and I see you have no INFO
: And in good a Forum we have no Bickford Schmeckler or his Peter!
:
:
:
: "Bickford Schmeckler" <Bickford@Schmeckler.invalid> wrote in message
: news:hutk1m$79g$1@news.eternal-september.org...
: > He's still off his meds.
: >
: > "Peter Foldes" <maci252211@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > news:hutjn2$cco$1@speranza.aioe.org...
: > : This is related how to Windows Update ?
: > :
: > : --
: > : Peter
: > :
: > : Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
: > : Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
: > : http://www.microsoft.com/protect
: > :
: > : "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > : news:E9CEF13E-F99A-4A8D-9B99-EF50D3C03F86@microsoft.com...
: > : >
[...]
: > : >>
: > : >> Your HoopleHeadedness just keeps increasing, you illiterate
dipstick.
: > : >>
: > : >> "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > : >> news:6851A6FC-BA9C-4812-ABE6-947A0AD49D2B@microsoft.com...
: > : >> :
: > : >> : Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os
: > : >> :
: > : >> : Need to know a good Make and Model under $800
: > : >> :
: > : >> : PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you
Too!
: > : >>
: > : >>
: > :
: >
: >

Hot-text

Re: Time for a new notebook
You the law breaker, you the one keep it up!

So no no more post or reply from you

Microsoft NNTP I do not need a reply from Bickford@Schmeckler.invalid

I say No to his reply to me

I say no no NO NO NO NO more reply form Bickford Schmeckler

Stop him, he breaking the Law in your Name