SQL Error Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has beentampered with could not open SQLEN70.RLL uninstall and rerun set up

Denelle LaCroix

SQL Error Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has beentampered with could not open SQLEN70.RLL uninstall and rerun set up
K so I tried to do updates and it stops in the middle with a error at
the Fixit or what ever Im not great with computers so sorry but the
error I keep getting when I open a program is
Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered
with could not open SQLEN70.RLL uninstall and rerun set up. I was told
not to uninstall SQL cause it may be used for other programs and might
cause problems when I went in to the progam file and tried to find
that RLL it isnt even there. This is day 3 and I just want this fixed
HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SQL Error Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with could not open SQLEN70.RLL uninstall and rerun set up
Post here instead:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/for...grade/threads/

Denelle LaCroix wrote:
> K so I tried to do updates and it stops in the middle with a error at
> the Fixit or what ever Im not great with computers so sorry but the
> error I keep getting when I open a program is
> Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered
> with could not open SQLEN70.RLL uninstall and rerun set up. I was told
> not to uninstall SQL cause it may be used for other programs and might
> cause problems when I went in to the progam file and tried to find
> that RLL it isnt even there. This is day 3 and I just want this fixed
> HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denelle LaCroix

On Apr 9, 10:23*am, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Post here instead:http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/for...ndupgrade/thre...
>

> Denelle LaCroix wrote:
> > K so I tried to do updates and it stops in the middle with a error at
> > the Fixit or what ever Im not great with computers so sorry but the
> > error I keep getting when I open a program is
> > Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered
> > with could not open SQLEN70.RLL uninstall and rerun set up. I was told
> > not to uninstall SQL cause it may be used for other programs and might
> > cause problems when I went in to the progam file and tried to find
> > that RLL it isnt even there. This is day 3 and I just want this fixed
> > HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I Have and got no Help just want it fixed

Re: SQL Error Your SQL Server installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with could not open SQLEN70.RLL uninstall and rerun set up
Life is hard & then you die.