connection problems

terri

connection problems
a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a
connection problem
--
eummer2010

Re: connection problems
how does your problem/question pertain to windows update?

terri wrote:
> a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a
> connection problem

Ǝиçεl

RE: connection problems
Hello Terry,

Would be nice if you could tell us more information, like what OS you're
using, Service Pack, what other security software are you running, if any?
etc.

IE6 ? IE7 ? IE8 ?

Repoяt problems and check for solutions automatically
<http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/fba7e7c3-2aec-46e4-9a32-968aa620f35b1033.mspx>

I don't know if this can in some way apply in your case, Doesn't hurt to try
the link
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/gp/pc_ie_v8intro>

Note: for future consultations related to Internet Explorer, visit the
specific group for IE (IE6, IE7 and IE8) post to and seek support in IE
General newsgroup:
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general:

On the web:
<http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer. general>

In your newsreader:

I hope this post is helpful.