setting a deadline for a update to install

LithiumKid1976

setting a deadline for a update to install
hi
when setting an deadline for an update to install, what happens when it
reaches that deadline?

i have a lot of updates with errors i.e failed to install.
(mainly .net framework 1.0 service pack 3)

so when this deadline passes, does it just remove the update, or does it
force the update to install, and then presumably a reboot if it needs it?

thanks.

Re: setting a deadline for a update to install
Repeat: Post about WSUS issues here:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...erwsus/threads

PS: I'd start looking for a new job IIWY.