Re: Microsoft caught pirating somebody's patent again!!!

LD55ZRA

Re: Microsoft caught pirating somebody's patent again!!!
Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced
to install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are
required to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.

There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
somebody's patent.

hth

vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

>Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
>80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
>I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
>
>I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
>IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
>since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
>
>I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
>the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
>company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
>for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
>
>American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
>had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
>one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
>Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
>nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
>
> - = -
> Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
> http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2
> ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
> [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
> [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Ǝиçεl

Re: Microsoft caught pirating somebody's patent again!!!
Is that you Jack Ass with a a different handle ?

When are you going to learn.
-=-

"LD55ZRA" wrote:

> Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced
> to install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are
> required to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.
>
> There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
> somebody's patent.
>
> hth
>

> vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
> >Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
> >80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
> >I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
> >
> >I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
> >IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
> >since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
> >
> >I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
> >the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
> >company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
> >for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
> >
> >American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
> >had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
> >one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
> >Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
> >nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
> >
> > - = -
> > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
> > http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2
> > ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
> > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
> > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
> >

> .

Ǝиçεl

"LD55ZRA" wrote:

> Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced
> to install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are
> required to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.
>
> There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
> somebody's patent.
>
> hth
>

> vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
> >Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
> >80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
> >I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
> >
> >I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
> >IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
> >since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
> >
> >I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
> >the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
> >company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
> >for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
> >
> >American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
> >had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
> >one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
> >Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
> >nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
> >
> > - = -
> > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
> > http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2
> > ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
> > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
> > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
> >

> .

Ǝиçεl

"LD55ZRA" wrote:

> Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced
> to install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are
> required to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.
>
> There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
> somebody's patent.
>
> hth
>

> vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
> >Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
> >80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
> >I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
> >
> >I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
> >IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
> >since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
> >
> >I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
> >the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
> >company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
> >for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
> >
> >American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
> >had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
> >one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
> >Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
> >nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
> >
> > - = -
> > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
> > http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2
> > ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
> > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
> > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
> >

> .

Ǝиçεl

"LD55ZRA" wrote:

> Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced
> to install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are
> required to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.
>
> There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
> somebody's patent.
>
> hth
>

> vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
> >Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
> >80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
> >I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
> >
> >I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
> >IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
> >since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
> >
> >I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
> >the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
> >company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
> >for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
> >
> >American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
> >had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
> >one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
> >Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
> >nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
> >
> > - = -
> > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
> > http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2
> > ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
> > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
> > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
> >

> .

Unknown

Re: Microsoft caught pirating somebody's patent again!!!
I see you're playing stupid again. Looks like you're winning too.
"LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced to
> install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are required
> to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.
>
> There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
> somebody's patent.
>
> hth
>

> vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
>>Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
>>80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
>>I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
>>
>>I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
>>IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
>>since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
>>
>>I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
>>the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
>>company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
>>for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
>>
>>American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
>>had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
>>one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
>>Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
>>nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
>> - = -
>> Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus,
>> BioStrategist
>> http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
>> http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2 ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.
>> Everything fully disclaimed.}---
>> [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
>> [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime
>> Bimbos]

Unknown

Re: Microsoft caught pirating somebody's patent again!!!
I see you're playing stupid again. Looks like you're winning too.
"LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced to
> install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are required
> to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.
>
> There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
> somebody's patent.
>
> hth
>

> vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
>>Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
>>80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
>>I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
>>
>>I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
>>IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
>>since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
>>
>>I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
>>the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
>>company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
>>for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
>>
>>American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
>>had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
>>one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
>>Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
>>nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
>> - = -
>> Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus,
>> BioStrategist
>> http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
>> http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2 ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.
>> Everything fully disclaimed.}---
>> [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
>> [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime
>> Bimbos]

Unknown

Re: Microsoft caught pirating somebody's patent again!!!
I see you're playing stupid again. Looks like you're winning too.
"LD55ZRA" <LD55ZRA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whatever may be the case, Microsoft is a thief and it should be forced to
> install PGA - Patent Genuine Advantage just like you and me are required
> to install WGA - Windows Genuine Advantage.
>
> There must be a mechanism to curb Microsoft's temptation to pirate
> somebody's patent.
>
> hth
>

> vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
>>Before OS/2 I liked MS. I had an MS-DOS-Generic (no-bitmap, no IBM compat)
>>80186 and Microsoft went out of their way to be helpful.
>>I also ran Multiplan on that Ampro 2210 with an HP2621a terminal.
>>
>>I joke about it, but it feels like this is true: when MS did biz with
>>IBM on OS/2 it was almost like IBM body snatched MS and IBM died - IBM
>>since then is a very different firm, and MS acts like the old IBM did.
>>
>>I also feel the venture capital industry badly distorted itself after
>>the MS IPO. Before that you got a quarter million in VC and sold the
>>company to a larger firm two years later, which is much more humane
>>for the mad scientist entrepreneurs.
>>
>>American hardware always overcompensated in those days. Serial ports
>>had a fanout of five, but the Japanese products would only tolerate
>>one. Standards and compatibility became obsolete. The So-called
>>Japanese model foisted on us in the mid 1980s was a disaster. It had
>>nothing to do with the traditional American capitalism.
>> - = -
>> Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus,
>> BioStrategist
>> http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
>> http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2 ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.
>> Everything fully disclaimed.}---
>> [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
>> [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime
>> Bimbos]

Unknown