Windows Update Error Code 8001AA7?

Stephen

Windows Update Error Code 8001AA7?
Have been trying to apply a number of update today but they keep failing at
reboot telling me "updates could not configure correctly reverting changes"
and when i look at the error codes they are all the same "8001AA7" i have
tried looking this up and can't find out what it is or how to fic it.

Can anyone help?
Stephen

RE: Windows Update Error Code 8001AA7?
Mistyped the code its 80017AA7

"Stephen" wrote:

> Have been trying to apply a number of update today but they keep failing at
> reboot telling me "updates could not configure correctly reverting changes"
> and when i look at the error codes they are all the same "8001AA7" i have
> tried looking this up and can't find out what it is or how to fic it.
>
> Can anyone help?

Re: Windows Update Error Code 8001AA7?
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

Is this a sudden, new problem?

What updates were you trying to install (cite the KB numbers)?

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?