Cannot shut down Windows 7

NevilleT

Cannot shut down Windows 7
I upgraded my HP laptop from Vista to W7. Now Outlook 2007 keeps freezing
and has to be killed off using Task Manager. In addition I cannot close down
Windows if I am connected to the network. I can restart in safe mode, or if
I unplug the network cable but if I am plugged in, it gets to shutting down
and hangs. Have left it for an hour or so but nothing seems to help.
Ǝиçεl

RE: Cannot shut down Windows 7
<http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/WindowsAnswers>
-=-

"NevilleT" wrote:

> I upgraded my HP laptop from Vista to W7. Now Outlook 2007 keeps freezing
> and has to be killed off using Task Manager. In addition I cannot close down
> Windows if I am connected to the network. I can restart in safe mode, or if
> I unplug the network cable but if I am plugged in, it gets to shutting down
> and hangs. Have left it for an hour or so but nothing seems to help.

Re: Cannot shut down Windows 7
Windows Update has nothing to do with upgrading Windows. Please post any
future questions about upgrading in this forum:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...nstall/threads