kb973917

lesbryan

kb973917
This came to me as an update along with one other two days ago and it wont
install i have tried myself a few times and it has tried itself at my
programmed time for installing uodates but it will not install it has now
trids 8 times it is just sat there in the update box and keep trying .All i
want to do is delete it as not wanted so that it does not keep tring and i
keep getting the failed notification .this is the first trouble i have had is
it a bad download and how do i get rid of it
les bryan

Re: kb973917
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.