windows movie maker

SELVA

windows movie maker
SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDIO IN PROJECT PL
GUIDE HOW TO ADD AUDIO IN VEDIO FILE
SELVA ASSAM INDIA
TaurArian

RE: windows movie maker
You'll have to do your own research into Movie Maker yourself as this is the
Widows Update Newsgroup.

Start here:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/w...ws-Movie-Maker

"SELVA" wrote:

> SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDIO IN PROJECT PL
> GUIDE HOW TO ADD AUDIO IN VEDIO FILE
> SELVA ASSAM INDIA

TaurArian

RE: windows movie maker
Widows should read Windows

"TaurArian" wrote:

> You'll have to do your own research into Movie Maker yourself as this is the
> Windows Update Newsgroup.
>
> Start here:
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/w...ws-Movie-Maker
>
> --
> Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> guarantees and doesn''t give any rights.
>

> "SELVA" wrote:
>
> > SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDIO IN PROJECT PL
> > GUIDE HOW TO ADD AUDIO IN VEDIO FILE
> > SELVA ASSAM INDIA

Ǝиçεl

RE: windows movie maker
Heeyy Kaylene, is good to see you again.

Always is enlightening to read your postings

Ǝиçεl
-=-

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Widows should read Windows
> --
> Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> guarantees and doesn''t give any rights.
>

> "TaurArian" wrote:
>
> > You'll have to do your own research into Movie Maker yourself as this is the
> > Windows Update Newsgroup.
> >
> > Start here:
> > http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/w...ws-Movie-Maker
> >
> > --
> > Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> > guarantees and doesn''t give any rights.
> >

> > "SELVA" wrote:
> >
> > > SIR,I AM HAVING VISTA,MOVIE MAKER VERSION 6 I COULDNT ADD AUDIO IN PROJECT PL
> > > GUIDE HOW TO ADD AUDIO IN VEDIO FILE
> > > SELVA ASSAM INDIA

TaurArian

RE: windows movie maker
Hi Encel, why aren't you posting in these forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...WindowsAnswers

That's where most of us are now.

There's not much happening on this newsgroup anymore.

Kaylene

"Ǝиçεl" wrote:

> Heeyy Kaylene, is good to see you again.
>
> Always is enlightening to read your postings
>
> Ǝиçεl
> -=-
>
> "TaurArian" wrote:
>
> > Widows should read Windows
> > --
> > Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> > guarantees and doesn''t give any rights.
> >

> > "TaurArian" wrote:
> >
> > > You'll have to do your own research into Movie Maker yourself as this is the
> > > Windows Update Newsgroup.
> > >
> > > Start here:
> > > http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/w...ws-Movie-Maker
> > >
> > > --
> > > Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> > > guarantees and doesn''t give any rights.

Ǝиçεl

RE: windows movie maker

I'm strictly undergraduate and you want me to go where the Gurus hang around
?
-=-

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Hi Encel, why aren't you posting in these forums:
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...WindowsAnswers
>
> That's where most of us are now.
>
> There's not much happening on this newsgroup anymore.
>
> Kaylene
>
> --
> Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> guarantees and doesn''t give any rights.
>

> "Ǝиçεl" wrote:
>
> > Heeyy Kaylene, is good to see you again.
> >
> > Always is enlightening to read your postings
> >
> > Ǝиçεl
> > -=-
> >
> > "TaurArian" wrote:
> >
> > > Widows should read Windows
> > > --
> > > Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties or
> > > guarantees and doesn''t give any rights.

TaurArian

RE: windows movie maker
Why not Encel, you have something to offer. You have been around a long time
and have contributed much to these newsgroups, so take a look around the
forums and give it a go. It's no different from what you're doing here
already.

Kaylene