no audio

cruzanbay

no audio
Hi,To whome can help
I had my pc renew and last time they did it with 3 or 4 updates my pc
detected new hardware then I would update it and my audio starts to work (to
sound) but now they renew it again and up to now I still have no audio sound
I read some option to do but it's not working for me. If some one can help
plz relpy soon.
--
thanks..cruzanbay

Re: no audio
take it back to them & get your money back, then buy a cellphone & a small
TV.

cruzanbay wrote:
> Hi,To whome can help
> I had my pc renew and last time they did it with 3 or 4 updates my pc
> detected new hardware then I would update it and my audio starts to work
> sound) but now they renew it again and up to now I still have no audio
> sound
> I read some option to do but it's not working for me. If some one can help
> plz relpy soon.

MowGreen

Re: no audio
Test post as I've tried to reply 3 times previously.

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> take it back to them & get your money back, then buy a cellphone & a
> small TV.
>
> cruzanbay wrote:
>> Hi,To whome can help
>> I had my pc renew and last time they did it with 3 or 4 updates my pc
>> detected new hardware then I would update it and my audio starts to
>> work (to
>> sound) but now they renew it again and up to now I still have no audio
>> sound
>> I read some option to do but it's not working for me. If some one can
>> help
>> plz relpy soon.

Re: no audio
¿No ha enviado en español?

MowGreen wrote:
> Test post as I've tried to reply 3 times previously.
>

> MowGreen
> ================
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ================
>
> banthecheck.com
> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked
>

> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>> take it back to them & get your money back, then buy a cellphone & a
>> small TV.
>>
>> cruzanbay wrote:
>>> Hi,To whome can help
>>> I had my pc renew and last time they did it with 3 or 4 updates my pc
>>> detected new hardware then I would update it and my audio starts to
>>> work (to
>>> sound) but now they renew it again and up to now I still have no audio
>>> sound
>>> I read some option to do but it's not working for me. If some one can
>>> help
>>> plz relpy soon.

MowGreen

Re: no audio
I tried another attempt to post in Spanish and it never appeared.
So, instead of trying to help posters in their native language who post
messages in broken English, I'll just post in English so that they can
still be confused.
Now that's MS' logic in action, BroRo. <w>

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> ¿No ha enviado en español?
>
> MowGreen wrote:
>> Test post as I've tried to reply 3 times previously.
>>

>> MowGreen
>> ================
>> *-343-* FDNY
>> Never Forgotten
>> ================
>>
>> banthecheck.com
>> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked
>>

>> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>>> take it back to them & get your money back, then buy a cellphone & a
>>> small TV.

Re: no audio
Maybe the Comcrap ding ate your baby?...

MowGreen wrote:
> I tried another attempt to post in Spanish and it never appeared.
> So, instead of trying to help posters in their native language who post
> messages in broken English, I'll just post in English so that they can
> still be confused.
> Now that's MS' logic in action, BroRo. <w>
>

> MowGreen
> ================
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ================
>
> banthecheck.com
> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked
>

> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>> ¿No ha enviado en español?
>>
>> MowGreen wrote:
>>> Test post as I've tried to reply 3 times previously.
>>>

>>> MowGreen
>>> *-343-* FDNY
>>> Never Forgotten
>>>
>>> banthecheck.com