my sd& mini sd card slot does not work and its frustrating it sux

David Elliott

my sd& mini sd card slot does not work and its frustrating it sux

i dont know what to do ive been looking how the fix this problen 4 days
will this help? please im lost?To reset the DRM system, do the following:
Warning
This will delete all media usage rights and you will not be able to play any
protected files until the new media usage rights are downloaded. Microsoft
Recorded TV Shows (DVR-MS files), however, will be deleted and cannot be
replaced.
1.
Verify that Windows is configured to show hidden files and protected
operating system files.
If your computer is running Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, you should
also stop the Media Center receiver service by typing net stop ehrecvr at a
command prompt.
2.
Open the Windows Media DRM folder. This folder is usually at C:\public\DRM.
If you cannot find the DRM folder, do the following:
1.
In Windows, click Start, and then click Run.
2.
In the Open text box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3.
In Registry Editor, click the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DRM.
4.
Double-click the DataPath value. The path to the DRM folder is displayed in
the right column.
3.
In the Windows Media DRM folder, select and delete all of the files, and
then restart the computer.
4.
To download new media usage rights for a file, start the Player and play the
file. The Player will contact the online store and attempt to download new
rights.
If you want to download rights for a lot of files, you can also contact your
online store to find out if the store provides the ability to restore or
renew rights for all files that you have obtained from the store.
Windows Media Player 10 please help thanks
Michael

Re: my sd& mini sd card slot does not work and its frustrating it sux
....and this pertains to Windows Update, how?

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.