MS Office Home 7 Student Update Problems

Alice

MS Office Home 7 Student Update Problems
i have put a list of updates below. i tried indtaling them all at once and
idviualy. the virus and firewall was off. bur always gete the 646 error.
any advice???

Alice

Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB973593)
Download size: 8.5 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 that could
allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This
update resolves that vulnerability.
More information:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973593
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007 (KB973709)
Download size: 2.5 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007 that
could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified web page is
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973709
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB969604)
Download size: 7.8 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Word 2007 that could
allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This
update resolves the vulnerability so that Microsoft Office Word 2007
documents are handled appropriately.
More information:
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (KB957789)
Download size: 3.7 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 that could
allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified document is opened.
This update resolves that vulnerability.
More information:
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969559)
Download size: 69 KB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
A security vulnerability exists in the 2007 Microsoft Office System that
could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is
opened. This update resolves the vulnerability so that the 2007 Microsoft
Office System documents are handled appropriately.
More information:
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969613)
Download size: 1.9 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
A security vulnerability exists in the 2007 Microsoft Office System and the
Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack that could allow arbitrary code to run
when a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that
vulnerability.
More information:
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB972581)
Download size: 1.0 MB
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972581
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB973704)
Download size: 7.4 MB
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973704
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB974234)
Download size: 525 KB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
This update resolves a problem that can cause programs that use the Outlook
View Control with Forms 2.0, such as Microsoft Office Outlook with Business
Contact Manager, to stop functioning as expected after Security Update for
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB972363) is installed.
More information:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974234
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

The 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Download size: 224.1 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
Service Pack 2 provides the latest updates to the 2007 Microsoft Office
Suite. This update also applies to Microsoft Office Project, Microsoft
Office SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Expression Web, Microsoft Office
Visio, and Visual Web Developer.
More information:
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB976416)
Download size: 2.1 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007. This
update provides the latest fixes to Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007.
Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
More information:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976416
Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=en-us

Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB974561)
Download size: 8.8 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Recommended
Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Office Word 2007. This update
provides the latest fixes to Microsoft Office Word 2007. Additionally, this
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974561

--
HP Pavilion M9080N(GQ500AA)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600(2.4GHz)

Re: MS Office Home 7 Student Update Problems
See the "How to obtain help" section of, e.g.,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973593

(and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in
Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge
for support calls that are associated with security updates. When you call,
clearly state that your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the
update's KB number (e.g., KB973593).

Or you can...

The Consumer Security Support home page & Microsoft Update Solution Center
also offer support options
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527#tab3

your usual support contacts.

Alice wrote:
> i have put a list of updates below. i tried indtaling them all at once
> and
> idviualy. the virus and firewall was off. bur always gete the 646 error.
> any advice???
>
> Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB973593)

<SNIP>