xp sp3

crazywolfcm

xp sp3
installation of sp3 fails because it wants me to insert disc with frontpage
(which I have not yet used) but never recieved the disc with purchase. If
this update is so important how can I fix the problem so the update can be
installed? Please use dummy terms to help as I am just a regular person and
have never done this before.
ybS2okj

Re: xp sp3
First clarify what SP3 is this. Is it for Office XP SP3 or is it for
Windows XP SP3? These are completely two different upgrades.

For Office XP SP3 this message was very common especially if you installed
the Office Package from the CD that was distributed on piratebay.

hth

"crazywolfcm" <crazywolfcm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> installation of sp3 fails because it wants me to insert disc with
> frontpage
> (which I have not yet used) but never recieved the disc with purchase. If
> this update is so important how can I fix the problem so the update can be
> installed? Please use dummy terms to help as I am just a regular person
> and
> have never done this before.

Re: xp sp3
Windows XP SP3 or Office XP SP3?

crazywolfcm wrote:
> installation of sp3 fails because it wants me to insert disc with
> frontpage
> (which I have not yet used) but never recieved the disc with purchase. If
> this update is so important how can I fix the problem so the update can be
> installed? Please use dummy terms to help as I am just a regular person
> and
> have never done this before.

tcinsk

RE: xp sp3

"crazywolfcm" wrote:

> installation of sp3 fails because it wants me to insert disc with frontpage
> (which I have not yet used) but never recieved the disc with purchase. If
> this update is so important how can I fix the problem so the update can be
> installed? Please use dummy terms to help as I am just a regular person and
> have never done this before.

Michael

Re: xp sp3
Invisible cyberink?