cannot enter update page

hairbegone

cannot enter update page
The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view

Re: cannot enter update page
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

Error message when you try to install updates from the Windows Update Web
site on a Windows XP-based computer: "Windows Update has encountered an
error and cannot display the requested page":
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914226

You receive a "Windows Update has encountered an error and cannot display
the requested page" error message when you try to install an update:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883614

hairbegone wrote:
> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view

GAETANO

RE: Keep getting notice of virus protection needed, can't view picture
I keep getting annoying notice no virus protection, yet I have receipt for
Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection just renewed on 2/10. Also, I can no longer
view emails with pictures - suddenly says I need Activ-X!! Had all that in
the past, "What's really happening here? How do I stop those annoying
advertisements from sliding up if and when I am able to get something going
on this computer?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I am a REALTOR and need to have access
to this computer. I've made so many unnecessary purchases for this computer
yet I am not able to get the use needed from any of it!

Please HELP!

Thanks,

Marilyn

Michael

Re: Keep getting notice of virus protection needed, can't view picture
....and your Windows Update problem is???
A realtor who can't read!!!

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.