Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted

Updates are pooop

Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS
williamtell

Re: Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
You should take the time to teach yourself just how to to that!
"Dumb is, Dumb does"

"Updates are pooop" <Updates are pooop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:94B1C855-F563-47C5-9ACC-BBC937A5CEF8@microsoft.com...
>I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS

Re: Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
Then why haven't you done so?...

Automatic Updates in Win7
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates

Automatic Updates in Vista
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates

How to configure and use Automatic Updates in WinXP:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306525

Updates are pooop wrote:
> I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS

Ǝиçεl

RE: Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or
newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

"Updates are pooop" wrote:

> I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS

Tom Willett

Re: Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
You can do that, but, judging by your juvenile post, you wouldn't be able to
accomplish such a simple thing.
"Updates are pooop" <Updates are pooop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:94B1C855-F563-47C5-9ACC-BBC937A5CEF8@microsoft.com...
:I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS

williamtell

Re: Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
Why did you?
I hoped the OP would at least use Google, instead here we are posting and
posting and posting!

> Then why haven't you done so?...
>
> Automatic Updates in Win7
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates
>
> Automatic Updates in Vista
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates
>
> How to configure and use Automatic Updates in WinXP:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306525
>

> Updates are pooop wrote:
>> I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS

Re: Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
<bite me>

williamtell wrote:
> Why did you?
> I hoped the OP would at least use Google, instead here we are posting and
> posting and posting!
>
>> Then why haven't you done so?...
>>
>> Automatic Updates in Win7
>> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates
>>
>> Automatic Updates in Vista
>> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates
>>
>> How to configure and use Automatic Updates in WinXP:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306525
>>

>> Updates are pooop wrote:
>>> I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS

williamtell

Re: Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
Your reputation precedes you!
One would think, that you would not constantly dig your own grave!
<KMA>

> <bite me>
>
> williamtell wrote:
>> Why did you?
>> I hoped the OP would at least use Google, instead here we are posting and
>> posting and posting!
>>
>>> Then why haven't you done so?...
>>>
>>> Automatic Updates in Win7
>>> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates
>>>
>>> Automatic Updates in Vista
>>> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-about-updates
>>>
>>> How to configure and use Automatic Updates in WinXP:
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306525

F8BOE

Re: Windows update sucks and FEED THE TROLL
Updates are pooop wrote:

> I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS

Do you need some advice?
--

Ciao @+

Sony GR-215MP powered by Mandriva-Linux 2010.0