Make "web browser ballot screen" OPTIONAL low priority update

Lance

Make "web browser ballot screen" OPTIONAL low priority update
My feedback is for Microsoft to release the "web browser ballot screen"
feature as a Optional Low priority update for all windows versions. For those
that don't know what the "web browser ballot screen" is you can read about it
here:

http://www.osnews.com/story/21904/Mi... P_Vista_Users

Alot of inexperienced users will not know what this is and they may end up
installing a new web browser and not knowing how to use it and those browsers
are open source so microsoft will not offer support for them if something
goes wrong. It will be a waste of bandwidth too if they accidently download a
new browser.

So thats why Microsoft should release this update as a Optional Low priority
update. I hope Microsoft reads this.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities....windowsupdate
MowGreen

Re: Make "web browser ballot screen" OPTIONAL low priority update
You best submit your suggestions to the EU as they are the ones
demanding that MS present a ballot to decide which browser the User
wants installed. The EU will deem what is appropriate, not MS.

If this results in Users running vulnerable browsers that in turn leads
to their OS being compromised, give the EU and the Opera folks the
'credit' for that, please.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten