C00D11BA error code no sound except through MagicJack

Crazed

C00D11BA error code no sound except through MagicJack
I lost my internet connection 5pm, called ISP and was told about fiber
optics breach, wait 3 hr. decided to watch movie, no sound, tried itunes,
then WMP music NO SOUND. At 9:30 back online, no sound. I picked up phone to
call ISP and could hear everything through phone during call to ISP and they
had no answer so I spent 2 1/2 hrs. with MagicJack live chat to no avail.I
had to hold the phone to my head to to watch Keith Olberman and Rachel
Maddow, but that ain't gonna work for me. I still get all sound through phone
but not computer or speakers. I do not have CMedia AC97 in Sounds. What do I
do now? I live in a rural area and use my computer for TV, phone and music
and movies. PLEASE HELP!
Michael

Re: C00D11BA error code no sound except through MagicJack
"Crazed" <Crazed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I lost my internet connection 5pm, called ISP and was told about fiber
> optics breach, wait 3 hr. decided to watch movie, no sound, tried itunes,
> then WMP music NO SOUND. At 9:30 back online, no sound. I picked up phone
> call ISP and could hear everything through phone during call to ISP and
> they
> had no answer so I spent 2 1/2 hrs. with MagicJack live chat to no avail.I
> had to hold the phone to my head to to watch Keith Olberman and Rachel
> Maddow, but that ain't gonna work for me. I still get all sound through
> phone
> but not computer or speakers. I do not have CMedia AC97 in Sounds. What do
> do now? I live in a rural area and use my computer for TV, phone and music
> and movies. PLEASE HELP!

....and your problem related to Windows Update, how?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Re: C00D11BA error code no sound except through MagicJack
You wouldn't be the first person to get totally s****ed by installing Magic
Jack and I'm sure you won't be the last!

PS: Why did you even install Magic Jack if you're paying out the nose for a
FIOS ISP?